First Grade Vocabulary Enhancement Program
- The ideal candidates for the program are first graders who are lacking in expected vocabulary.
- They should be mid to mid/low level readers.
- The students should be comfortable interacting with an adult one on one.
- They should have no significant behavioral issues.
Second Grade Fluency Program
- The ideal candidates for the program are second graders who read 20-50 correct words per minute.
- The students should have ME on most word building tasks.
- The students should be comfortable working with an adult.
- There should be no significant behavioral issues.
- Students should be registered as a pair if they are available for a 45 minute session one day per week. The pair should be matched so they are within 10 correct words per minute of each other.
- Students should be registered as a single if they are only available for a 30 minute session one day per week.
If you prefer, you can also register via this excel spreadsheet. Please email the file to Jeanne Smith or Beth Conrad to complete the registration.