Second Grade Fluency Program
- The ideal candidates for the program are second graders who read 20-50 correct words per minute.
- The students should have Meet Expectations (ME) on most word building tasks.
- The students should be comfortable working with an adult.
- There should be no significant behavioral issues.
- Students should be registered as a pair if they are available for a 40-45 minute session one day per week. The pair should be matched within 10 correct words per minute of each other.
- Students should be registered as a single if they are only available for a 30 minute session one day per week.
If you prefer, you can also register via this excel spreadsheet. Please email the file to Jeanne Smith or Elizabeth Conrad to complete the registration.