Coordinators and teachers are essential to the success of the Read2Succeed program. Without you, the students who need assistance from a reading volunteer would not be identified. Our goals are to make registration simple and provide you with all the necessary information and materials to bring about a stellar program for you and for your students.
Read2Succeed 1st Grade Vocabulary Enhancement Program Highlights
- This program is geared toward first graders who need assistance with increasing their vocabulary and background knowledge.
- The program uses books, journals, and art supplies to make learning fun.
- The volunteers work one on one with first graders for 30 minutes one day per week during the school year.
- The program is free and open to all 1st grade classrooms in our enrolled schools.
- All materials are provided at no cost by the Foundation and are delivered to the schools via interoffice mail.
- Go to the resources page now for more information.
Read2Succeed 2nd Grade Fluency Program Highlights
This program is geared toward second graders who need assistance with reading fluency. Reading volunteers work with one or a pair of students 30-45 minutes one day per week.
The program features high readability non-fiction passages that increase fluency.
The program is free and is open to all 2nd grade classrooms in our enrolled schools.
All materials are provided by the Foundation and are delivered to the school via interoffice mail.