There are many ways you can support the mission and work of the Foundation. Here are the most common:
Operating/Capacity Building Gifts –These monetary gifts allow The Foundation for Orange County Public Schools to support its general operations, both the ongoing implementation of our current programs and the development of new initiatives. All of our work is designed to impact student achievement, which is the ultimate return on investment that we measure.
– These financial investments allow donors to direct monetary resources to one or more of the many programs and initiatives we operate, such as:
1. Literacy programs like Read2Succeed
and Middle School Book Clubs
2. Learning support initiatives like the Teacher Grant Program
3. Quality teaching programs such as the professional development opportunities for high school biology, chemistry and physical science teachers.
4. Support a school or district fund managed by the Foundation. 5. Support initiatives and programs identified in the OCPS Philanthropic Strategic Plan.
Event Sponsorships – Consider sponsoring the "Fore Our Schools” Golf Tournament or Orange County’s Top Talent events.
Purchase or Renew a Florida Education License Plate – Proceeds from the sale of Orange County’s Florida Education License Plate benefit the Foundation.
The Foundation for Orange County Public Schools is a 501(c)(3) organization, and gifts are tax deductible to the fullest extent of the law.
For more information, contact:
Debi Pedraza, Senior Director